DOMESTIC ALTERCATION - 100 BLOCK OF N. ADAMS ST.
1/16/2013 - 1:18:00 AM
1/16/13 @ 1:18 A.M. - WYBPD radio dispatched to 140 N. Adams St. for a report of an domestic altercation that had turned physical.
@ 1:20 - WYBPD arrived at the residence (a converted garage) and met with the parties involved. The male was identified as a David GORDON, 48 W/M, and residing at this address. While investigating the female paramour's allegations that she made against GORDON, patrolmen observed illegal narcotic paraphernalia and detected strong odors of marijuana throughout the apartment. These items were then seized and a field test indicated the presence of marijuana. GORDON was then taken into custody and transported to Central Booking.
@ 9:30 A.M. - WYBPD after obtaining a search warrant, did execute this warrant at this residence, discovering an indoor marijuana grow operation to be concealed within a storage room and subsequently seized numerous items including but not limited to:
1) Numerous marijuana plants in various growth stages,
2) Electric powered Heating Lamps,
3) Propane powered heating lamps
4) 100 gallon liquid propane cylinder
5) Plant fertilizer
6) Planting soil
7) Large containers constructed in the form of planter boxes that were constructed to facilitate the planting and propagating of over 20 individual marijuana plants.
8) Numerous items of narcotic paraphernalia
In addition to the listed items above, WYBPD also seized GORDON's personal vehicle, a 1990 Oldsmobile sedan.
WYBPD has been charged GORDON with criminal offenses related to this incident and is currently incarcerated awaiting arraignment before the Duty Magistrate, MDJ Martin.